Dr C K Hari Krishnan
He is a Consultant Occupational Physician and Director, SH Occupational Health Limited.
He has experience in carrying out Occupational Health (OH) consultations for both public (NHS, Local authority and council) and private sector employers. He provides OH consultations to NHS employees as well as various public and private organisations through established Occupational Health providers.
He is a member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM), London.
His Services include
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) – Seafarer medicals.
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) – Offshore and Emergency Response Team (ERT) medicals
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) – Diving, Asbestos, Ionising radiation, and Lead medicals.
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) assessments.
- DVLA/Taxi medicals.
- Consultations for sickness absence management as well as Fitness for Work assessments.
He has been involved in Offshore Industry since 2006. He has experience in treating divers with decompression illness and participated in Hyperbaric Chamber as well as diving on call rota.
He provides mobilisation services (medical evacuation of offshore workers) following illness or injury to workers, through another Occupational Health Provider.
He is also a member of
- ALAMA- Association of Local Authority Medical Advisers.
- ANHOPS- Association of National Health Occupational Physicians
- ARIOPS- Association of Railway Industry Occupational Physicians
- SOM- Society of Occupational Medicine.
SH Occupational Health Limited is a member of East of England Energy Group (EEEGR).
- List of approved practioners
- Approved medical examiners of divers
- HSE Appointed doctors
- Doctors of the energy industry