Dr Toomas Sarev
Dr Toomas Sarev – MD, FRCP, FESC
I am a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist serving both the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and the James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. I am also Clinical Cardiology Lead for the James Paget University Hospital.
I cover all aspects of diagnosing and management of heart related problems in adults including chest pain, angina, heart attacks, heart rhythm disturbances and palpitations, heart failure, valvular diseases, arterial hypertension and pacemakers.
I am a Medico-Legal expert and have an interest in Personal Injuries and Clinical Negligence-related issues related to Cardiology. I have provided expert reports to Solicitors, Insurance Companies, Civil Aviation Authorities and DVLA.
I am available for private appointments on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s; alternative arrangements may be possible via special agreement. Currently my waiting list for private appointments is one to three weeks.
Self funding patients:
- for the first appointment – £150
- for the follow-up appointment – £100
Tests and Interventions:
- exercise tolerance test- £135
- echocardiogram – £100
- ECG – £35
- 24-hour Blood Pressure Recorder – £100
- ECG recorder (24 – 48-hour) – £100
- Event Recorder (seven-day ECG) – £135
- Coronary Angiography with Left Heart Catheterisation – £500 (performed at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital)
- Percutaneous Angioplasty depending on complexity – £1300-1500 (performed at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital)
- Medical Examination – £150
- Additional work is charged at £200 per hour.
I am recognised by AXA PPP, Aviva, PRU Health, PMI. Health Group and BUPA.
I am registered with the General Medical Council (GMC 6168237).
More detailed information is available via my website http://kardiostar.com