Mr Roshan Lal
Mr Roshan Lal
Mr Lal was appointed Consultant Colorectal & General Surgeon at the James Paget University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in January 2006.
He worked at various UK hospitals from 1994 to 2005 and his last appointment before joining JPUH was as Associate Specialist at West Suffolk Hospital Bury St. Edmunds.
He qualified from Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla India (http://www.igmcshimla.org) in 1985 and then underwent higher surgical training from 1987 to 1993 at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh, India (http://pgimer.nic.in) In 1994 he completed his FRCS in General Surgery. He has over 20 years of extensive surgical experience.
He is Examiner for Intercollegiate Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons. He is deeply involved in teaching medical students and is an Honorary Lecturer at University of East Anglia, Norwich.
General Paediatric Surgery
James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Hill House Consulting Rooms,
Spire Hospital Norwich
Old Watton Road, Colney,
Norwich, NR4 7TA
Private Inpatient admissions and Operating
– James Paget University Hospital Gorleston NR31 6LA Tel 01493 452452
– Spire Hospital Norwich, Old Watton Road, Colney, Norwich Norfolk NR4 7TD. Tel: 01603 255628, Fax: 01603 505367
- Lower Gastro Intestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery- Hernia, Gall bladder and bowel surgery etc.
- Minor and intermediate General Surgery
- Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Registered on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council
Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
European Society of Coloproctology